Team Maureen's mission is to end cervical cancer by educating about the HPV cancer connection and the importance of prevention and early detection.
JUST RELEASED! WATCH HERE!
Watch our new HPV educational video, You've Gotta Do it Now, starring residents and cancer survivors from across the Cape and produced by Brian Switzer.
Being educated about HPV and the importance of screenings are the keys to preventing cervical cancers. Team Maureen is dedicated to educating students, parents and the community about the connection of HPV to cancers of the cervix, head and neck, penis and anus. Take our self quiz to get the facts!
- Friday, October 13, 2017 Could Making Cancer Screening Simpler Increase Women's Risk?
- Friday, September 22, 2017 2017-09-22
- Tuesday, May 30, 2017 Sweetening connection between cancer and sugar
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 Dancing With The Docs Fundraiser
- Friday, March 3, 2017 Oral HPV Infections and the Role of the Dental Professional
Did you know?
Cervical cancer is the 2nd most frequent cancer in women in the world.
Almost all cervical and anal cancer are caused by Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
HPV also causes nearly 59,000 cases of cancer of the head, neck, anus, penis, vagina and vulva.