Improving LGBTQ Care
Thanks to generous support from Cape Cod Healthcare, Team Maureen conducted research on medical provider knowledge around HPV and LGBTQ+ care this year. We then offered a Provider Training to address gaps in knowledge, and developed and adapted educational materials for providers and patients.
The result is this FREE downloadable resource for medical providers, and an new and improved patient brochure that is fully inclusive. Download both below.
Oral Health Provider Education
Our Dental HPV Education Program educates oral health professionals about the connection between HPV and orophyrangeal, cervical, and other cancers. Team Maureen has designed and distributed toolkits for oral health professionals to talk to patients about the HPV Vaccine as cancer prevention.
The Toolkit Includes:
- Tips for talking to patients for dentists
- Prescription referral pads and pens
- Office posters
If you are a dental professional and are interested in this program, email us at email@example.com
Web-based Intervention at Brigham and Women's
Team Maureen has developed a traveling education program for use in schools, health classes, or community groups. Tailored to the specific audience, this program provides information about cervical cancer, head and neck cancers, HPV, vaccinations and screenings. Want us to come to your group and share our expertise on these subjects? Contact us.
SHARING THE IMPORTANCE OF VACCINES AND SCREENINGS
Team Maureen takes to the road, attending events all over Massachusetts where we can education the general public about cervical and other HPV related cancers. Find out where we will be next by visiting our event calendar.
- To increase the general public’s understanding of cervical and other HPV related cancers
- To increase the general public’s knowledge of how to prevent HPV related cancers through vaccine and screenings
- To decrease the stigma associated with cervical cancer
- To offer current scientific evidence about HPV related cancers
- To offer current scientific research on the safety of the HPV vaccine
WANT TO SUPPORT OUR OUTREACH EFFORTS? MAKE A TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION TODAY.
Maureen (Duffey) Russo Courageous Athlete Scholarship recipients:
- 2008—Meghan Carter
- 2009—Melissa Tobin
- 2009—Taryn Anastas
- 2010—Amanda Dicenso
- 2010—Bethany Chave
- 2011—Cammie Brunelle
- 2011—Michelle Anastas
- 2011—MacKenzie Malloy
- 2012—Lindsey Palatino
- 2012—Emma Lambert
- 2013—Kara Knights
- 2013—Andrea Fahey
- 2014—Sabrina Sanford and Alexandra Boisvert
- 2015—Marie Braga and Theresa Guidotti
- 2016—Gabrielle Russo and Samantha Johnson
- 2017—Olivia Smith
- 2018—Ava Sandford
- 2019—Kayla Rodrigues
If you are a Hudson High School Senior athlete who displays courage, perseverance, enthusiasm, and/or leadership and you would like to apply for a scholarship, contact your guidance counselor for an application.
How to apply:
WANT TO SUPPORT OUR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM? MAKE A TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION TODAY.
MAKE A DONATION