HPV risk for oral cancer | Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Saturday, July 30, 2016
updated: 2 years ago
- Cancer Prevention Through HPV Vaccination in Your Practice: An Action Guide for Nurses and Medical Assistants
- Cervical cancer is killing women at a higher rate than previously thought
- HPV and Cancer: Causes and Prevention
- HPV Vaccine is Cancer Prevention for Boys, Too!
- HPV Cancers in Men Take Off
- To assess the incidence of HPV-associated cancers, CDC analyzed 2008–2012 high-quality data from the CDC’s National Program of Cancer Registries and the National Cancer Institute’s Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results program.
- The Man's Guide to HPV
- HPV Infection: A Cause of Cancer in Men?
- HPV-Associated Oropharyngeal Cancers Increasing in the U.S.
- Accelerating the HPV Vaccine Uptake: Urgency for Action to Prevent Cancer
- Human papillomavirus: a strong case for vaccinating boys
- What are the key statistics about oral cavity and oropharyngeal cancers?