FDA approves expanded use of Gardasil 9 to include individuals 27 through 45 years old
Friday, October 5, 2018
updated: 6 months ago
- When is HPV a Problem?
- Human trials of HPV cancer vaccine expected to begin by year's end
- Rwanda has fought to stamp out cervical cancer – they might just be the first country to do it
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About HPV—The Most Common STD
- Vaccine reduces HPV prevalence among teen girls by 86% in 10 years
- HPV-Oral Cancer Link Spotlights Health Disparities Among Men
- Dating after 40? The millions who are should get the HPV vaccine
- The HPV vaccine is important for preteens and teenagers. What about older women?
- Marcia Cross Is Sharing Her Anal Cancer Story in the Hopes of Ending the ‘Stigma’
- HPV vaccination ramp up: Where could we be in 50 years?
- Study Ties Cancer-Causing HPV to Heart Disease, Too
- An Educational Intervention to Improve HPV Vaccination: A Cluster Randomized Trial